Welcome to the NASE Blog!
We will be using this blog as a platform for discussing a host of topics relating to athletic development. This includes;
1. Discussing training concepts, practices and theory
– Expect practical information that can be immediately applied to your next training session with your athletes. From practical coaching cues for dynamic warm-up and exercise technique to evidence based training methods and injury prevention strategies. This will be written for coaches and trainers by coaches and trainers!
2. Reviewing and discussing pertinent research
– We know how difficult it is to stay caught up with all of the latest research in sports, exercise physiology, sports nutrition, strength and conditioning, etc. We will do our best to sift through the mounds of new research and discuss what we feel is the most relevant and applicable to the needs of a coach.
3. Share important news and updates regarding NASE
– Plenty of new and exciting things are happening here with NASE. Expect to learn about it all right here on the NASE blog first!
Be sure to add us to your RSS feed or subscribe to our blog so you don’t miss out!