Self-Study Certification applicants prepare on their own, progress at their desired pace, and notify the NASE by e-mail when they are ready to take the exam online. Applicants may enhance the self-study approach by attending a NASE National Conference and taking the exam after the final session.
The NASE Certification Preparation e-Manual is forwarded to each applicant upon registration for the SELF-STUDY approach. SELF-STUDY applicants are not required to purchase additional resources for the class.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- NASE Certification Preparation E-Manual
- Selected Chapters from the book, The NASE Essentials of Modern Sports Speed Training
- 3 CEU’s
- A printed certificate for framing and wall display in the office.
- One-year free Membership in the NASE and bi-monthly issues of Sports Speed Digest (articles by leading authorities)
- The opportunity to become THE speed improvement authority on your staff
- Enhanced job opportunities at all levels of competition in team sports