Self-Study Certification applicants prepare on their own, progress at their desired pace, and notify the NASE by e-mail when they are ready to take the exam online. Applicants may enhance the self-study approach by attending a National Association of Speed and Explosion/NASE Clinic or Conference and taking the exam after the final session.
The NASE Certification Preparation E-Book and other materials are forwarded to each applicant upon registration for the SELF-STUDY approach. SELF-STUDY applicants are not required to purchase additional resources for the class.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Hard copy of the book, Next Generation Speed Training for Sports, by Dr. George B. Dintiman, that covers all aspects of the certification exam. -Coaches Choice Publishers ©2019
- NASE Certification Preparation E-Book
- Content Guide listing the 10 Exam Test Areas, the number of test questions from each area, and the 2019 book, Chapter and Sports Speed Digest issue Readings for each area.
- 3 CEUs, if requested.
- A printed certificate for framing and wall display
- One-year free Membership in the NASE and access to over 77 archived issues of Sports Speed Digest containing articles by leading authorities (Password & I will be emailed to you so you can login to the NASEINC.com website to access the issues)
- Enhanced job opportunities at all levels of competition in team sports
- The opportunity to become THE speed improvement authority on your staff