About the NASE Membership
Join an elite class of coaches, personal trainers and educators that share an interest in speed development training. With access to a variety of online resources, white papers and videos, you can increase your knowledge in multidirectional speed improvement to excel in any competitive sport.
Why Should I Become a NASE Member?
Our NASE membership helps you to achieve your professional advancement goals, in a way that works with your schedule. Get access to valuable resources that pave your way to becoming an expert in speed training.
You NASE Membership entitles you to a valuable set of benefits, increased professional advancement and knowledge of industry techniques in speed development. NASE Members have exclusive access to our dynamic website and networking groups, creating a steady knowledge exchange within our community. Here are some of the additional perks that you can take advantage of when you join our athletic training community.
A Prestigious Certification Program in Speed and Explosion for school, university, pro and age-group coaches in all sports, strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, athletic trainers, physical therapists, occupational therapists and undergraduate (Level I Certification) and graduate (Level II Certification) students at colleges and universities.
Increased Knowledge & New Techniques
Learn from NASE Speed Publications and hundreds of articles, videos, speed training tips. Resources are devoted only to the improvement of speed for sports competition.
Access to a Dynamic Website
Read hundreds of speed improvement articles, videos, and other information updated regularly.
Begin Key Networking
Utilize an online forum with directed topics for the exchange of ideas and networking with other Coaches (age group, high school, University, Pro), Personal Trainers, Athletes and Parents, physical therapists, and occupational therapists involved in training athletes throughout the world.
Receive the Quarterly Publication of Sports Speed Digest
- The 12-16 page Sports Speed Digest Quarterly, published in January, April, July, and October, contains articles by leading experts on speed improvement for football, basketball, baseball, field hockey, rugby, softball, soccer, tennis, and other sports.
- Lead articles on speed improvement techniques
- • Q & A and other Columns: Chump to Champ, Speed Improvement for Young Athletes, Coaches Health
- • What Research Tells the Coach about Speed Improvement
- • Analysis and practical application of the latest research findings
- • Access hundreds of speed articles from the NASE Archives of over 77 Issues of Sports Speed Digest
- Receive discounts on Registration Fees for selected symposiums and clinics
- A Prestigious Certification Program in Speed and Explosion for school, university, pro and age-group coaches in all sports, strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, athletic trainers, physical therapists, occupational therapists and senior physical education majors at colleges and universities.
How Do I Become a NASE Member?
To become a member of NASE you will first need to purchase your memberships. You may purchase your membership online with instant access, or you can download, print, and send in your membership application and a NASE Representative will be in touch with you shortly.
Step 1: Purchase a NASE Membership
Purchase Online & Get Instant Access
Download Membership Application
Step 2: Enter your Login Information
If you choose not to, a username and password will be created for you. Upon successful payment, you will receive a registration link. Click the link and fill out the registration details. Use the same username and password that has been created for you. Your registration information will be sent to the email address that you indicated in your registration.