Speed Clinic with NASE Certification
- Become an NASE Certified Speed Specialist (NASE-CSS).
- Master every speed training concept known as Clinic Staff take research findings to the practical level for implementation into your program.
- Attend lecture and clinics sessions on all phases of speed improvement.
- Consult and ask questions to Internationally known staff members.
- Depart with a thorough understanding of how to maximize your speed training program.
NASE Byrnes High School Clinic and Certification includes:
- Hard copy of newly released book: NASE Essentials of Next Generation Sports Speed Training, 342+ pgs. ©2020 by George B. Dintiman. This comprehensive book provides the details of modern speed training programs, based on the analysis of over 700 studies, to present research-based, yet reader-friendly information that coaches and athletes can easily apply. This book includes the very latest findings on every aspect of speed improvement for team sports to provide coaches with a thorough understanding of exactly how speed is improved.
- One-year free Membership in the NASE.
- Quarterly issues of Sports Speed Digest
- Access to 80+ back issues of Sports Speed Digest with hundreds of articles on all aspects of speed improvement.
- Self-study Content Guide showing the 10 major areas on the certification exam with specific resources to master in each area.
- NASE Online Exam – Materials are mailed immediately after registration to allow coaches to read the Book and Content Guide prior to the clinic. After the clinic is conducted, the certification exam can be be taken online anytime within the next four months. If an individual fails the exam, the 2-3 content areas that revealed a weakness are identified. Coaches then retake the exam with questions only from those weakness areas at no additional cost.
- A printed NASE Certificate as a Certified Speed Specialist (NASE-CSS) for framing and wall display.
- The opportunity to become a highly knowledgeable speed improvement authority.