How Online NASE Certification Preparation Works
After purchasing a NASE Certification Program with the Online Mode of Preparation, a course, Personal ID, Password, and course website will be emailed to you. Participants can except the email within 24 to 48 hours after their purchase. Modules, housed in the course website, permit applicants to begin the learning course material at their own pace. Once all modules and content are covered, applicants can take the exam online whenever they feel ready and prepared. Pending on the participant’s score on the exam, they then become NASE Certified.
Benefits of NASE Online Certification
Once participants become NASE Certified Sports Speed Specialists they can benefit from a wide variety of professional advancement including
- 3 CEUs – 10 contact hours = 1 CEU, (Universities and schools will also often pay the fee and the course may count toward school teacher re-certification requirements. Check with your principal and school district.)
- Online Content Modules, special assignments, access to videos and articles covering every question on the exam.
- NASE Certification Program Certificate of Completion
- One free year of NASE Membership
- Quarterly issues of Sports Speed Digest, containing industry leading academic articles on speed training and improvement
- Digital access to archived issues of Sports Speed Digest
- Increased opportunity to become THE speed improvement authority on your
- Enhanced job opportunities at all levels of competition in team sports.