How Online NASE Certification Preparation Works
The NASE offers a Level I and Level II Online Certification and a Level II Self-Study Certification. After purchasing the Level I or Level II Online course, an ID, Password, and the Website where the course is housed is issued by e-mail within 24-48 hours to permit applicants to begin the course and progress at there own pace. Working with an NASE Instructor, applicants take the exam online after completing all online modules and assignments.
After purchasing the Level II Self-Study Course, all necessary information is forwarded by e-mail within 24 hours to allow coaches to begin preparation on their own.
Benefits of NASE Online Certification
Here’s what you receive with the Level I and Level II Online Course:
- CEUs – 3-4 (10 contact hours = 1 CEU)
- Free materials including a hard copy of NASE Essentials of Next Generation Sports Speed Training (©2020, 243 pgs.)
- Content Modules with reader friendly information that analyzed the results of hundreds of studies, special assignments, and access to videos and articles covering every question on the exam.
- The most up-to-date information on every aspect of speed improvement for sports competition.
- A printed certificate for framing and wall display
- One-year free Membership in the NASE and access to over 80 quarterly issues of Sports Speed Digest with articles by leading authorities.
- The opportunity to become THE speed improvement authority on your staff.
- Enhanced job opportunities at all levels of competition in team sports.