After purchasing the course, an ID, Password, and the Website where the course is housed will be issued by e-mail within 24-48 hours to permit applicants to begin the course and progress at there own pace. Applicants complete the modules, take the exam online when ready, and become certified. This high quality course is currently offered by some universities as part of their official curriculum, and has been highly praised by coaches in all sports, such as the staff of Roger Kingdom, former Olympic Gold Medalist, Anthony Falsone, personal trainer to Yao Ming of the NBA, Ohio State University coaches, strength and conditioning coaches, and many others.
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- 3 CEUs – 10 contact hours = 1 CEU
Universities and schools will also often pay the fee and the course may count toward school teacher re-certification requirements. Check with your principal and school district.
- Content Modules, special assignments, access to videos and articles covering every question on the exam.
- A printed certificate for framing and wall display
- One-year free Membership in the NASE and new quarterly issues of Sports Speed Digest (articles by leading authorities), as well as access to all archived issues
- The opportunity to become THE speed improvement authority on your
- Enhanced job opportunities at all levels of competition in team sports.